The programs are intended for researchers established in France or Sweden with no nationality requirement. They are open to all academic disciplines and research topics, from the natural sciences to the humanities, including STEM. Mobility programs rely on French fundings only.
For further details, including application criteria, accommodations conditions, grant amounts and application procedures, please see each program’s specific page:
Selection process and course of the mobility programs:
Before the mobility
- Depending on the program, the call for applications is open all year or during set dates. The call for applications’ current status is available here.
- Applicants must complete a form describing their research project, specifying the research laboratories, teams and researchers they will be working with, and explaining the topics they plan to address.
- A meeting with the Scientific and University Department of the French Institute in Sweden can be arranged in order to discuss the scientific mobility in detail.
- If the project is accepted, a partnership agreement will be signed between the researcher and the French Institute in Sweden before the mobility.
During the mobility
- The researcher may be contacted by the French Institute in Sweden and its partners to present his/her research and promote scientific culture (e.g through lectures, panel discussions, interventions in high schools or universities, etc.).
After the mobility
- The researcher must complete a one-page report to briefly describe his/her research mobility. The report template is provided by the French Institute in Sweden and can be found here.
- The French Institute in Sweden will publish the report on the French-Nordic Research website to promote the researcher’s work and his/her mobility experience.
- The researcher may be contacted by the French Institute in Sweden to present his/her research (e.g. through lectures, conferences, workshops, panel discussions, etc.).
If you have any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org